PRODUCT INFO ID: 5652
Broadcom MegaRAID 9670W-16i SAS/SATA/NVMe (05-50113-00)
The MegaRAID 9600 series is the third generation of Broadcom’s industry leading Tri-Mode x8 and x16 NVMe/SAS/SATA storage adapters. Designed to deliver the best possible performance for NVMe SSD-based storage systems, the 9600 family delivers 2x the bandwidth, over 4x the IOPs, 25x reduction in write latency, and 60x increase in performance during rebuilds over the previous generation.
The MegaRAID 9670W-16i based on the SAS4116W RAID-on-Chip (RoC) delivers more than 4x increase in RAID5 Random Write Ops and twice the bandwidth over the previous generation. The 9670W-16i’s advanced thermal solution enables these major performance enhancements without increasing airflow requirements when compared to previous generation adapters. Users can incorporate the 9670W-16i into existing platforms to enable breakthrough SSD performance without burdening the system with additional cooling and airflow requirements.
Key features include:
- x16 PCIe Gen 4.0 Host Interface
- Connect up to 240 SAS/SATA devices or 32 NVMe devices per controller
- SFF-8654 (SlimSAS) x8 connectors
- Form-factor friendly cable exit
- Hardware Secure Boot and SPDM Attestation support
- Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60 and JBOD
- SFF-TA-1005 Universal Bay Management (UBM) Ready
- Add more protection and peace of mind with CacheVault flash cache protection