The procedure for purchasing products via the website www.superstorage.pl is as follows:
- Based on the information about the goods listed on www.superstorage.pl, the Customer selects the goods he is interested to buy and places a preliminary order for these goods.
- In response, the IT system will automatically generate a confirmation about receiving the order to the e-mail address provided by customer.
- By accepting the information received from the IT system, means that Customer confirms the final order, constituting an offer within the meaning of art. 66 § 1 of the Civil Code, thereby express the will to conclude a contract for the sale of the goods indicated by him under the conditions described on the website www.superstorage.pl.
- The contract is concluded when the Customer receives by e-mail order status confirmation change to "Order Accepted".
- If it is not possible to confirm the order due to the Customer's fault (e.g. incorrect telephone number, email address, lack of payment) within 3 working days, the order may be canceled.
- The seller reserves the right to refuse to process an order outside the European Union