PRODUCT INFO ID: 5653
Broadcom MegaRAID 9670-24i SAS/SATA/NVMe (05-50123-00)
The MegaRAID 9600 series is the third generation of Tri-Mode x8 and x16 NVMe/SAS/SATA adapters. Designed to deliver the best possible performance for NVMe SSD-based storage systems, the 9600 family delivers 2x the bandwidth, over 4x the IOPs, 25x reduction in write latency and 60x increase in performance during rebuilds over the previous generation.
The MegaRAID 9670-24i adapter, based on the SAS4124 RAID-on-Chip (RoC), integrates a 2x72-bit high-speed DDR memory interface delivering faster speeds at 3,200 MT/s and more than 4x increase in RAID5 Random Write IOPs over previous generation adapters. Gain the most flexibility out of your storage controller by direct connecting up to 24 Gen 4.0 NVMe, 24G SAS or SATA devices.
Key Features Include
- Connect up to 240 SAS/SATA devices or 32 NVMe devices per controller
- SFF-8654 (SlimSAS) x8 connectors
- Form-factor friendly cable exit
- Hardware Secure Boot and SPDM Attestation support
- Support critical, high-bandwidth applications with PCIe 4.0 connectivity
- Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60 and JBOD
- SFF-TA-1005 Universa Bay Management (UBM) Ready
- Add more protection and peace of mind with CacheVault flash cache protection