PRODUCT INFO ID: 5651
Broadcom MegaRAID 9660-16i SAS/SATA/NVMe (05-50107-00)
The MegaRAID 9600 series is the third generation of Tri-Mode x8 and x16 NVMe/SAS/SATA storage adapters. Designed to deliver the best possible performance for NVMe SSD-based storage systems, the 9600 family delivers 2x the bandwidth, over 4x the IOPs, 25x reduction in write latency and 60x increase in performance during rebuilds over the previous generation.
The MegaRAID 9660-16i adapter, based on the SAS4116 RAID-on-Chip (RoC), is the highest performing x8 PCIe Gen 4.0 storage adapter available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the data center. The low power MegaRAID 9660-16i allows users to seamlessly transition their existing storage infrastructure to get breakthrough SSD performance with minimal airflow and cooling requirements.
Key features include:
- Low profile, half-length x8 PCIe Gen 4.0 adapter
- Connect up to 240 SAS/SATA devices or 32 NVMe devices per controller
- SFF-8654 (SlimSAS) x8 connectors
- Form-factor friendly cable exit
- Hardware Secure Boot and SPDM Attestation support
- Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60 and JBOD
- SFF-TA-1005 Universa Bay Management (UBM) Ready
- Add more protection and peace of mind with CacheVault flash cache protection